Proofing and Shipping FAQ:
Free Shipping Terms:
Look for the free shipping logo on each product page for free shipping offers. All shipping is calculated within the shopping cart, and free shipping automatically applies.
Bulk Order Shipments:
All shipments will be sent via UPS unless otherwise specified or other arrangements have been made. Freight estimates given by the factory are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice as rates published by the shipper can and will fluctuate. Master cartons to protect against breakage are used and billed at $6.00(g) per carton for all UPS, FEDEX, or any other air freight carrier shipments. Please state if you wish to use a specific carrier when ordering or factory will select the most economical house carrier.
Title for goods passes to the buyer at F.O.B. point. All goods are shipped at the buyer´s risk and all claims must be made with the freight carrier, normally within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
We do not ensure on-time delivery or safe carriage of goods. Recourse rests exclusively with the transportation company. No adjustments will be given for any delayed or damaged shipments or for any other reason beyond the manufacturer's control. No C.O.D., Parcel Post, or Priority Mail shipments are accepted.
Payment & Production:
Great Online Promotions, LLC requires prepayment for all custom orders via credit card or check. Once your order is created either by us or via the online checkout process, you will be required to update to your payment on file for your custom order.
At the time of your order, we do not charge your credit card. Instead, we will place an 'Authorization' hold on your card for the funds needed to complete the order and only 'Charge' the card on file after your approval is given to us in writing of the proof. Once proof approval is received, we will assign a shipment date and send your order to our production teams.
No refunds or artwork alterations can be made after your order is approved and in production. Refunds can be given on any order still in the pre-production and artwork proofing stage. Please see your account representative for details and clarification if needed.
Art Proofing Terms:
- Orders marked as 5-Day RUSH and all orders with a written deadline within 5 days of a purchase order date will have their proof waived in consideration of the deadline.
- We can send virtual proofs during this time, but official proofs require a 72 hour turnaround time.
- No exceptions can be made on RUSH ordering. Please have your artwork properly formatted if RUSH printing is requested.
- Orders pending a proof approval must be approved or modified sent within 7 working days of receipt of the official proof.
- During this time, we will attempt a minimum outreach of 2 emails and 1 phone call to the phone number on file. If no response is received either approving the proof or requesting edits to the proof, we reserve the right to proceed to production immediately following the 7th working day.