Neoprene Mason Jar Koolers – Full Color
Introducing the Mason Jar Kooler
Are you into mason jars as much as us? Then you’ll love the mason jar kooler!
Mason jars were introduced in the 1800’s by a man named John Landis Mason who invented them to keep canned goods fresh. A mere 175 years later, humans have finally figured out the best use for mason jars… holding our drinks!
Where the mason jar is great at preserving and holding liquids without holding a smell, they are glass so they can break easily and they condensate with cold drinks on a hot day. And let’s be honest, glass is not the best insulator…
Well, no more! The mason jar koozie is the latest brainchild of our creative resources being used to come up with easier ways to do our favorite thing – consume cold beverages on a hot day and hot beverages on a cold day!
Mason Jar Kooler Product Features:
- Minimums start at only 100 for all custom orders!
- Our pricing (below) includes full color sublimation printing screen-printed onto durable neoprene fabric. Colors will not run or fade with normal use.
- All jar koozies feature 4mm thick neoprene (wetsuit material).
- We will beat any competitor’s quote with our Price Match Guarantee.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A!
*Please note these are shipping time estimates only and are subject to change.
Shipping Your Mason Jar Kooler Order:Finally, to estimate the time it will take to produce your mason jar koozies and ship your order, we’ve created this handy guide for you.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for production once you submit your order. Orders are generally shipped within 7 business days.
- RUSH Shipping via UPS or FEDEX can be arranged within your shopping cart’s shipping options.
- Canadian & international shipping available in shopping cart checkout.
- We are able to confirm your shipping date when we send your initial proof. All orders are followed up with tracking codes sent with your final invoice.
- We will ship your mason jar coolers via UPS or FEDEX within the following delivery zone (estimated) times: